NEW AND IMPROVED

This blog is now sugar FREE, fat FREE, gluten FREE, all ORGANIC and all NATURAL!!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

STUPID HEADLINES 021217

STUPID HEADLINES 021217
It’s time again for
STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY
This week’s stupid headlines and my stupider, sometimes sophomoric comments. 
________________________
Respectable English Towns Being Plagued By Pop-Up Brothels – This isn’t new, Pop-Tarts have been around for years.
Alien hunter says he found a fossilized grizzly bear on Mars – Or it might be a speck of dust on the camera lens…probably a fossilized grizzly bear.
Woman gets stuck in bathtub after using too much coconut oil – She tried to get out to the tune of “Slip sliding away.”
Texas Rangers join search for Tom Brady's missing jersey – He was just airing it out and it disappeared.
Tattoo-covered sex offender sought by US Marshals – Be on the look  
out for man 5’6” 140 lbs., light complexion and really scary looking!

Male brains linked to higher autism risk in women – Wha wha wha what?
Florida man caught trying to steal $7 billion, blames Jesus – Man claimed he would have others take $7 billion from him so he was just doing unto others.

Woman reportedly shoots boyfriend over cold taco – I suspect this happens periodically.

Paris to build 8-foot-high bulletproof glass wall around Eiffel Tower – Mexico reflexively announced that they refuse to pay for it.
FLORIDA* GOLFER FIGHTS OFF ALLIGATOR WITH PUTTER – This was a very bold move. His caddy recommended a three iron.

Man Plans to Fly 80 Rhinos to Australia to Protect them From Poachers–and Extinction - This has been a bad idea in the past, I just hope Australia doesn’t have a Rhinoceros plague.


*I don’t look for Florida stories, they just keep coming!



AND THE FEEL-GOOD STORY FOR THE WEEK:


Mailman builds ramp for aging dog so they can continue their sweet daily greeting – OK, I’m a sucker for dog stories.


 _________________________________

COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE

STUPID HEADLINE SUNDAY









9 comments:

  1. Tattoos are becoming more popular it seems, maybe this guy is a walking catalogue of the artist's designs ... I believe I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tight end returns after colon surgery? Ha. Several good ones here. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes on that tattooed pervert. That is one scary dude indeed.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day Joe. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're telling me that "Hey little girl, want some candy?" works, even for someone who looks like that? Yikes! She must have wanted candy really, really bad!

    Love the mailman/dog story. I'm a sucker for dog stories, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were all funny. Just when I thought I had a favorite, the next one won me over. They were all winners and ending with a sweet dog story--mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another winner, Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh! Pop Tarts, miserly Mexico, and the putter-fighter. I hope the folks in Australia have rhino-thwarting clubs in their golf bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh. . . 'Periodically'. . . I see what you did there. . .

    And I was thinking it was awfully generous of a baseball team to help a football player find his lost jersey. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all good. Well, except for the comment regarding my Tommy boy! LOL

    ReplyDelete